Mar 13, 2009

Boots

Boots Well here it is. My first post in a while. I drew these boots while my clients where playing basket ball.

I am trying to get my work into the computer now so I can get it all up on the blog.

Have spent lots of time working in my workbook from Sandra Angelo. The name of the workbook is “Zero to Artist” “30 Minutes for 30 Days”. If you have not seen her sight it is well worth the look at http://www.tvworldwide.com/discoverartwithsandra/about_sandra.cfm?item=history Her books and materials are what got me started. I don't work in the workbook daily sorry to say. I am presently trying to finish it though. I don't know if I can post the parts of the workbook that I did the work in here. I will need to ask her.

It is good to be back. Been missing all my EDM art buddies.

No comments: